Mod: Juan’s Plants
27 apr 2021
If you are looking for unusual plants for Minecraft Bedrock, which not only look, but also grow in an unusual way, then apply the Juan's Plants mod. This supplement contains exactly what you want: the plants need to be grown using special methods and always be monitored for their growth. Become a real gardener or gardener with this build.
- Crafted from dirt and bone dust
- Used to grow unique plants
- Requires no water and gains immunity from jumping mobs
- Used for growing vines and setting ropes
- Crafted from three pieces of wood
- Used to aid the growth of grapes
- Requires a peg and fertile soil to grow
- Can only be planted on the bottom of the peg next to the soil
- After that, the vine will grow to the height of the peg.
- Grows up to 3 blocks in height
- Break the vine to get tomatoes
- Grows up to 2 blocks in height
- Break the vine to get chili
- Grows in fertile soil or ordinary
- New bone dust made from lapis lazuli and ordinary bone dust is used to accelerate growth
- Can be obtained by destroying a plant, or using a flask, but at least level 5 is required
- Generated all over the world
- No application yet
- The most unusual plant
- First, create a structure as in the screenshot below so that the grapes begin to sprout.
- Be sure to place the seeds in the center - otherwise it won't work.
Incorrect planting of grapes
Growth stages of grapes
- Three growth stages that can be accelerated with bone dust
Supported Minecraft versions