Mod: Plenty O' Biomes
25 May 2021
Mobs, blocks and biomes are all that the familiar world of Minecraft consists of, if you do not add various additions. If you are a fan of keeping familiar gameplay without changing the main functions, then the Plenty O 'Biomes mod will significantly improve the game. The assembly includes more than 20 new biomes in a blocky world, which players will have to walk around and explore. You will find many interesting things in these lands, so prepare yourself well.
- Wet biome with high humidity. Directly on the ground there will be cuts with water, blocks of mud, shallow lakes and boulders.
- Hot desert with grass, sand and red sand. Trees, cacti and other shrubs also grow here.
- Large open bodies of water.
- Plains are like a biome, consisting of many hills with little vegetation.
- A large beach of grass, sand and palm trees with coconuts.
Volcanic Plains (Rare Biome)
- A hot area of erupting lava geysers and basalt pillars, the surface of which is made of stone, basalt and smoldering stone. (Geysers can take up to 20 minutes to erupt after loading.)
- A forest biome with cherry trees and lots of flowers.
- A standard biome with large and small mushroom trees.
- A flat biome with many pumpkins, bushes and sometimes large pumpkins.
- A jungle biome with rocky and grassy surfaces located in mountainous terrain.
Thin pine forest
- A forest biome composed of thin spruce pines, fir trees and shrubs (snow option available).
- The entire surface is composed of black sand. Generated near a volcanic biome.
- Broken terrain full of grass, mud and water.
- Biome on a high plateau, overgrown with grass and hills, sometimes with flower patches.
- Flat biome of a grove with lavender trees and lavender flowers.
- Giant cold mountain biome with snow and flat surface at the top.
- Desert biome with sandy hills and flat valleys with grass, dead bushes and small trees.
- A forest biome consisting of spruce pines and ferns (snow option available).
- A flat, cold biome with patches of frozen ice and mossy boulders.
- A large plateau with steep cliffs and flat valleys composed of small pines and sparse pillars whose surface is composed of hardened earth and grass.
- A freezing mountain biome made up of small icy lakes and mountain pine trees.
- A forest biome with large birches and bushes.
- A forest biome with huge sequoias, ferns and bushes.
- An elevated mountain biome filled with pine and taiga trees.
- A forest biome full of oaks, birches and pines.
Plains of Wakanda
- A large savanna with open fields, acacia trees, sparse forests, and large caves where drip stone is generated. Vibranium Ore is generated at level 32 in caves.
- Wet biome with dense tall birches and ponds. Frogs spawn.
- A forest biome with tons of maple and fir trees. Sometimes syrup appears on the trees.
Scorched Forest (Rare)
- A forest biome scorched by the heat of the volcanic biome's lava. Only appears as a sub-biome in volcanic biomes.
- Island biome with palm trees.
- Generated in pine forest biomes. Robber Catcher spawns here.
- Hardened mud
- Smoldering Stone (emits smoke particles)
- Small cactus
- Lavender flower
- Cherry blossom leaves
- Cherry wood
- Cherry planks (made like regular cherry wood planks)
- Cherry door (crafted like regular cherry plank doors, double doors not supported yet)
- Jacaranda leaves
- Jacaranda wood
- Jacaranda planks (made like regular jacaranda wood planks)
- Jacaranda door (crafted like regular jacaranda doors, double doors not supported yet)
Mossy skeleton and zombies
- For now, classic mobs with new textures that will spawn in the swamp biome.
- You can bargain
- Attack villagers, golems and bears
- Health: 45 units
- Shoot two arrows at the same time
- Spawn in the hunter's hut
- Spawn with an iron sword or bow
- Health: 100 units
- Survive through armor
- Extremely aggressive and fast in water
- Drop crocodile meat
- Spawn in water
- Passive animal, dropping paws and jumping around
- Drops the skin of a bear
- Runs away from players
- Spawns in a pine forest
- Drops the skin of a grizzly bear
- Attacks most mobs
- Spawn in a pine forest
Grizzly Hide and Vibranium Armor
- Grizzly Skin Armor: A powerful piece of armor that is slightly stronger than iron gear
- Vibranium Armor: Crafted from Vibranium Ingots, it is stronger than Netherite, has more knockback resistance and slightly more durability. Some parts will glow in the dark if not enchanted.
- Vibranium sword - damage: 9 units, durability - 2000 units.
- Vibration pickaxe - damage: 7 units, durability - 2000 units.
- Vibranium Ax - damage: 8 units, durability - 2000 units.
- Vibrating shovel - damage: 6 units, durability - 2000 units.
There are also new foods: coconut, cherries, frog legs, crocodile meat.
Don't forget to enable Experimental options in the map settings
Supported Minecraft versions